Resurrection and Introduction
My my, it's been awhile, hasn't it?
Well, fast-forward from what was last posted - I've finally stopped getting so much mail, and I sent in deposits and forms last week. It's off to the Ohio college!
And this week I'll be visiting the college for an overnighter, complete with college classes and chapel. Shall be interesting.
Oh, maybe I should introduce myself to all my future new friends - the ones that I don't have yet. Known as RS on the 'net, I try to keep my real identity hazy for security reasons. So, I actually won't ever mention the name of the college, the city, or my name, in these posts. But besides that, I can tell you a lot. I was homeschooled; I love to write (if a girl has two blogs and despises MySpace, it's almost a giveaway); and I also love to sing. Plus I will most likely miss my family a lot when I'm at college, so don't be surprised if I spend an hour a night e-mailing my mom. It's natural. :-)
I suppose April is a little early to start a blog for August, but I figured I might as well. There's certainly no harm in it.
0 replies:
Post a Comment